9 August 2007

A bit of a re-touch

Just finished re-touching the whole blog; i've sort of incorporated both my website and blog together (they were previously two separate entities), and forwading the domain name after a whole lot of DNS issues, masking, forwarding etc. There are still a few bugs here and there but i'll be working them out over the next few days. You can see the main links above (ie, blog, gallery, etc), so use them to look around (still being updated, so they might be missing things here and there). If you find any dead links, please let me know.

I started using the whole blogger.com platform to host instead of updating HTML files all the time (I write the code directly instead of using Frontpage or other programs, so sometimes it becomes a headache).

Anyway, the main point is you can now come here directly through ammaro.com. Thanks for popping in!

3 comments:

i*maginate said...

I prefer the colours in your previous layout ;)

BuZain said...

please get rid of the black background. White text on black background is not easy on the eyes. I had to write a greasemonkey script on firefox to invert the colors of your website :)

Anonymous said...

I like it! :)