18 September 2007

Stage 2 of the new Manama Skyline

As I go walking every now and then by the Manama corniche, I see the sea slowly disappear, making ways for the base of the Bahrain Bay project. Stage 1 has now been completed (land reclamation and infrastructure development), and now the projects that will start to grace our Bahrain skyline within the next two years are going to start being built.

This is one of the projects i'm pretty excited about, actually. I'll just leave you with a few photos of what it should look like when it's done:







I'll post more photos as I find them :) Enjoy

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

the design is just adorable...

M said...

It looks good Mashalla.

Shionge said...

How exciting pal :D

Eyad said...

You have to see it from a high Building Ammar, come to my office one day, I will try and get us up on thr roof top, make sure you bring your camera with you, I'm sure you will be surprized when you see how far Moharaq have reached.

Sandy said...

Looks like a beautiful area where you live.

I agree with your profile question...I never pause when I hit the snooze button, either.lol

Maximilian said...

������ .. ���� ��� �����

�� �� ���� ���� ��� ���

:P

���� ������� ����

Unknown said...

looks quite good!

This was showing up as your Google Ad.
"Date Sexy Girls in Kuwait
Meet & date sexy girls in Kuwait Chat, email, photos. Join free now."

lol! Ammar, what's that about!

Ammaro said...

thanks guys, and N, umm, I really have no idea :p

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.... it overwhelming!
yet beautiful. but kuwait is the prettiest ;p

Anonymous said...

this is looking good.. I wonder though if the environmental impact is not going to be too strong of such a dense artificial cluster. like for instance, is the water going to remain clean in those bays and atols. I think Dubai's already having sewage problems with the artificial islands and I think Durrat al Bahrain might eventually too, with all the fumes going down from the refinery. otherwise, it looks spectacular. how does it feel to be living in such a dream world?

Ammaro said...

blue dress; yah yah yah :p

so be it; environmental impact has already been felt and ignored. Anyway, I sit and wonder if the infrastructure can handle it, since it's not being improved as yet. And dream world? It's far, far from it...