11 December 2006

California Dreaming...

Its cold here in Boston. I'm getting ready to go on my trip to Washington DC and California in 2 days! In reality it's mostly California i'm going for, but I decided to pass by DC and take a look, i've always wanted to see it after all.

I feel I have a connection with California for some reason. I actually lived there for a short while back in 1993/1994, and the memories I have from that place repeat themselves in my mind. Most of the music I listen to comes from California. I love the atmosphere and the mood. The beaches, sun, the attitude all make it a nice place to be in...

But now where I am., all the leaves are brown, and the sky is grey. I've been for a walk, on a winters day.. I'd be safe and warm (well maybe not safe) if I was in L.A. (California Dreaming)

Well, just a few more days left. Did you realize that California is probably the state that has the most songs written about it? (List of Songs) Well either that or New York, I really have not counted.

Ah.. California Dreaming...

No comments: